What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for complete Tex-Mex Chili recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Tex-Mex Chili recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tex-mex chili recipe. To make tex-mex chili you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Tex-Mex Chili:
- Use 10 oz of tomato juice.
- Provide 10 oz of ground beef.
- Use 8 oz of black beans.
- Provide 4 oz of corn.
- Provide 1/4 cup of tomato.
- Use 1/8 cup of onion.
- Prepare 1 of jalepeño.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sour cream.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Tex-Mex Chili:
- Cook beef in frying pan to 155°F, adding black pepper, salt, and 1/2 tbsp cumin..
- Dice 1/4 cup tomato, 1/8 cup onion, and jalepeño..
- I use canned beans and corn to save time, so drain all liquid and set aside 8 oz black beans and 4 ounce corn..
- When beef is done cooking, reduce heat to simmer. To make healthier, you can strain out the grease, but I leave it in..
- Add tomato juice, jalepeño, tomato, onion, corn, and beans to pan. Sprinkle remaining cumin and the cayenne pepper over chili..
- Cover, and stir occassionally. Let simmer for 20 minutes. Serve in bowl with sour cream on top..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Tex-Mex Chili turns your day joyful.