Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for pleasing Shoyu Ramen Soup recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Shoyu Ramen Soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shoyu ramen soup recipe. You can have shoyu ramen soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Shoyu Ramen Soup:
- Use 1200 ml of Chicken Stock *OR Water & 2 teaspoons Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Dashi Powder *Bonito type recommended.
- Take 1 of Spring Onion *cut to 10cm in length.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic *crushed.
- Use 1 of small piece Ginger *thinly sliced.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Mirin.
- Get 3-4 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Provide of Salt & White Pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Shoyu Ramen Soup:
- Place Chicken Stock, Dashi Powder, Spring Onion, Garlic, Ginger and Sesame Oil in a pot. Bring to the boil over high heat, then simmer for 30 minutes or until flavours are all well combined..
- Add Soy Sauce and Mirin, and adjust the saltiness with Salt. Add finely ground White Pepper to taste..
- Place rightly cooked Ramen noodles and your favourite toppings (my favourite toppings for 'Shoyu Ramen' are Boiled Egg and Roasted Pork), and enjoy immediately!.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Shoyu Ramen Soup turns your day cheerful.