Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for delicious Beef Teriyaki Serve with Brown Rice recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Beef Teriyaki Serve with Brown Rice recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef teriyaki serve with brown rice recipe. You can cook beef teriyaki serve with brown rice using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Beef Teriyaki Serve with Brown Rice:
- Take 200 grams of thinly sliced beef (rum steak).
- Get 1/2 of small of sliced onion.
- Provide 1/2 cm of grated ginger.
- You need 1 clove of garlic finely chopped.
- Get 4 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- You need to taste of Salt and White pepper.
- Use of Chopped spring onion for garnish.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Beef Teriyaki Serve with Brown Rice:
- In a pan fry, heat cooking oil over medium heat. Sauté sliced onion with cooking oil for about 2 minutes until fragrant. Then add garlic and grated ginger and continue to cook for 1 minute..
- Add beef, soy sauce, and sugar. Stir until well combined and allow them to be cooked for 3 minutes. Add salt, sesame oil and white pepper, stir again. Turn off the heat. Served with rice and garnish with chopped spring onion..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Beef Teriyaki Serve with Brown Rice makes your day joyful.