Hello guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for interesting Hina Doll's Day Character Bento Rice Balls recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Hina Doll's Day Character Bento Rice Balls recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hina doll's day character bento rice balls recipe. You can have hina doll's day character bento rice balls using 5 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a heavenly Hina Doll's Day Character Bento Rice Balls:
- Use 1 of Ham.
- Take 1 of use as much (to taste) Hot cooked white rice.
- Prepare 1 of Sugar snap peas.
- Use 1 dash of Ham.
- Provide 1 dash of Nori seaweed.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Hina Doll's Day Character Bento Rice Balls:
- I used the ham in the picture this time..
- Slice the ham into your preferred thickness..
- Cut the nori seaweed into a circle matching the size of the ham..
- Cut the nori seaweed into half to make the hair for the dolls..
- Cut out the ham with a flower shaped cookie cutter. You can also use another pink ingredient such as kamaboko..
- Cut off the bottom of the flower shaped ham as in the picture. With the end of a straw, make holes to make the empress's crown. You can also cut the ham into a triangle and use it as her fan..
- Cut out the cooked sugar snap peas to make the emperor's crown and scepter..
- Cut out another piece just like in the picture, and join the two parts to make a crown. You can use the snow peas or green pepper as well..
- The one on the right will be the empress and the one on the left will be the emperor..
- Make two round rice balls and place them in cupcake liners..
- Assemble the parts on the rice balls. Cut out the eyes, noses and mouths from the nori seaweed and finish making the faces. I added cheeks that are made with the cutout red wiener sausage..
- I used this nori punch to make the parts for the faces, and scissors to make the hair..
- To make this even easier, you can simply place the faces onto a bed of rice..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Hina Doll's Day Character Bento Rice Balls makes your day cheerful.