What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for pleasing Italian Beef Enchiladas recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Italian Beef Enchiladas recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian beef enchiladas recipe. To make italian beef enchiladas you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Italian Beef Enchiladas:
- Use 1 of tortilla.
- Take 3 oz of ground beef.
- Use 3/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of onion.
- Get 1/4 cup of mozzerella cheese.
- Use 1/8 cup of mushroom.
- Prepare 2 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Italian Beef Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Place mushrooms and onion in skillet on medium-high heat with 1 tsp butter and sautée for 3-4 minutes..
- Combine sautée with ground beef and brown. Season with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, basil, and thyme. Mix..
- Add 1/2 of the tomato sauce and 2 tsp parmesan cheese to ground beef and combine..
- Spread cream cheese over middle of tortilla shell. Cover with ground beef mix. Wrap with ends tucked in..
- Spray/butter inside of baking pan, and place enchilada inside. Cover with remaining tomato sauce, tsp parmesan cheese, and mozzerella cheese..
- Cover with aluminum foil, and bake for 20 minutes..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Italian Beef Enchiladas turns your day joyful.