What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Lentil soup 🍲 recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Lentil soup 🍲 recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil soup 🍲 recipe. To make lentil soup 🍲 you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Lentil soup 🍲:
- You need 1 of red onion.
- Get 1 of carrot.
- Take 2 sticks of celeries.
- Use of dry oregano.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 150 g of dried lentils.
- Provide of olive oil.
- Get 50 g of cannellini beans.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Lentil soup 🍲:
- Peel and finely chop the onions and carrots, trim and finely chop the celery, and peel and finely slice the garlic..
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over a medium heat, then crumble in the onion, carrot, celery and garlic..
- Cook gently with the lid on for about 15 minutes, or until all the vegetables are soft, then add the lentils and 1 litre water or vegetable stock..
- Bring to the boil and simmer until the lentils are soft.
- Drain, then tip in the cannellini beans. Boil and simmer for another 10 minutes, then taste and season with sea salt and black pepper..
If you want a lentil soup that will quickly become a family favorite, I highly recommend giving it a try. The original recipe was my grandmother's, and it actually won first prize when she entered it at a country fair! Lentil Soup – super easy, cozy and healthy lentil soup that is huge in flavor. Loaded with earthy and aromatic spices with a little bit of heat. Best enjoyed with slices of bread or on its own for lunch and dinner.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Lentil soup 🍲 makes your day joyful.