Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for pleasing Japchae (Stir-fried Korean glass noodles) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Japchae (Stir-fried Korean glass noodles) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japchae (stir-fried korean glass noodles) recipe. You can have japchae (stir-fried korean glass noodles) using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Japchae (Stir-fried Korean glass noodles):
- Take 300 g of sweet potato noodles.
- Provide of Sweet soy sauce mixture.
- Get 1/2 cup of hot water.
- You need 1/2 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Use 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of toasted sesame oil.
- Provide of Vegetable.
- Use 1 of carrots, julienned.
- Provide 1 of red or green bell pepper, cut into thin strips.
- Take 1 of white onion, cut into thin strips.
- Get 1 bundle of baby spinach, blanched and seasoned with sesame oil.
- You need 4-5 of shiitake mushrooms (if using dried, soak for 30 minutes in water, drain, marinate in sauce sauce and sugar).
- You need of Protein (if desired).
- Get of Beef strips (preferably sirloin) marinated in bulgogi sauce.
- Take of Toppings and garnish.
- You need of Spring onions, finely choped.
- Take 1/2 cups of Toasted sesame seeds, about.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Japchae (Stir-fried Korean glass noodles):
- For a springy and chewy noodle, soaked potato noodles in warm water for 20 minutes. Drain and cut into shorter pieces..
- Combine the sweet soy sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside..
- Quickly stir-fry each of the vegetables over high fire, one at a time. Do not cook throughly. We would like to retain the crunch of the carrots and the bell pepper..
- For the onion, sweat it for 20 seconds without browning..
- For the shiitake mushroom, saute for 2 minutes with the marinate..
- If using beef, sauce over high hear for 2-3 minutes with the marinate. Its ideal at medium-rare..
- To put together, heat 1 tbsp oil in pan over low heat and add the noodles. Stir-fry for 20 seconds then add the sweet soy sauce mixture. Stir until well combined..
- Add the vegetables and protein. Stir until evenly combined and the sauce have been fully absorbed. Turn off heat..
- Garnish generously with sesame seeds. Stir until well combined. Garnish with spring onion and a little sesame oil..
- TIP: I usually prepare an extra sweet soy sauce mixture just in case the noodles is still too chewy and need a little more liquid while cooking..
A springy & chewy Korean glass noodle stir fry recipe (Japchae) seasoned lightly with sweet soy sauce, sesame oil and a variety of vegetables. Always a hit at potlucks and parties and very simple to make. Japchae noodles is a Korean dish made with glass (sweet potato starch) noodles and vegetables. I have had glass noodle dishes before but never been served them by Koreans, so when our couchsurfing hosts in Gyeongu, South Korea mentioned that Japchae noodles would accompany the acorn jelly salad for dinner I was elated. Japchae (잡채) is a popular Korean cuisine of glass noodles with assorted vegetables, meat and seasoned with soy sauce and sesame oil.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Japchae (Stir-fried Korean glass noodles) makes your day cheerful.