Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for complete Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini tomato italian sausage soup recipe. To make zucchini tomato italian sausage soup you only need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup:
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- Use 2 cups of yellow onion (chopped).
- You need 2 cups of mini bell peppers (chopped).
- Get 4 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Take Pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- Provide 1 (16 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- Take 3 of zucchinis cut into bite size pieces.
- Take 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 2 cups of chicken soup base.
- Provide 4 cups of water.
- You need 1 cup of Colby jack cheese.
- You need Dash of worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of motzerella or feta.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of basil.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of thyme.
- Prepare of Extra cheese for garnish.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup:
- To make the zucchini tomato Italian sausage soup: In a large soup pot or large Dutch oven heat the olive oil over medium-high heat and once hot, add Italian sausage meat. Break up the meat while it cooks with a wooden spoon..
- Once the Italian sausage meat has browned, add onion and bell pepper and saute for 4 minutes..
- Move the meat and vegetables to the sides and lower heat to medium. Add garlic, pepper flakes and tomato paste to the center of the Dutch oven and cook for two minutes, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes, zucchini, salt, pepper, chicken broth and Colby jack cheese and motzerella, along with basil and thyme and stir to combine..
- Bring the soup to a medium simmer and cook just long enough until the vegetables are tender about 10-15 minutes..
- Remove the soup from heat. Serve soup immediately with additional basil and cheese on top. Enjoy!.
Most of the prep in this Zucchini Tomàto Itàliàn Sàusàge Soup is chopping ànd dicing ànd gràting – gàrden zucchini, tomàtoes, onions, celery, red bell peppers, gàrlic, ànd càrrots, plus fresh bàsil ànd oregàno, ànd Pàrmesàn cheese. Here is how you cook that. First, to make the zucchini tomato Italian sausage soup: In a large soup pot or large Dutch oven heat the olive oil over medium-high heat and once hot, add Italian sausage meat. Break up the meat while it cooks with a wooden spoon. Add broth, tomatoes, basil and parsley; bring to a boil.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup turns your day joyful.