What’s up friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for pleasing Tangy Pasta Medley recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Tangy Pasta Medley recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tangy pasta medley recipe. You can cook tangy pasta medley using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a remarkably good Tangy Pasta Medley:
- You need 4 oz of chicken breast.
- Use 3/4 cup of penne.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery.
- Take 2 tbsp of tomato.
- Provide 2 tbsp of onion.
- Take 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of peas.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Frank's hot sauce.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take of ground black pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Tangy Pasta Medley:
- Bring pot of water to rolling boil. Add penne noodles and boil for 10-12 minutes until al dente. Stir as needed..
- Place chicken breast in frying pan over medium heat. Cook until 165°F..
- Wash veggies. Cut celery into 1/4" slices. Dice tomato and onion. Combine veggies, with peas and corn, into mixing bowl..
- In bowl, combine mayonaisse, mustard, Frank's Hot sauce, parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. Wish together..
- When chicken is cooked, shred and season with salt and black pepper to taste. Remove from heat..
- When al dente, drain water from noodles, and wash with cold water to stop cooking. Shake excess water off..
- Combine pasta, veggies, chicken, and sauce into mixing bowl. Fold together until evenly mixed..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Tangy Pasta Medley makes your day cheerful.