Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are looking for excellent Teriyaki ‘Mayo’ Chicken Rice Bowl recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Teriyaki ‘Mayo’ Chicken Rice Bowl recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki ‘mayo’ chicken rice bowl recipe. You can cook teriyaki ‘mayo’ chicken rice bowl using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Teriyaki ‘Mayo’ Chicken Rice Bowl:
- Prepare 150-200 g of Chicken Fillet *Thigh OR Breast.
- Get 1 pinch of Salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Oil.
- Take 1 of serving Freshly Cooked Rice.
- Provide of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- Provide 1/2 sheet of Nori *torn into small pieces.
- You need 1/2 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Take of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Get 1 of Boiled Egg *OR Onsen Tamago (see recipe).
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Mirin.
- Use 1/2 tablespoon of Sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Teriyaki ‘Mayo’ Chicken Rice Bowl:
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl..
- Cut Chicken Fillet into bite-size pieces and lightly season with Salt. Heat Oil in a small frying pan and cook Chicken until golden. Remove excess Oil using paper towel if you want to do so, then pour the sauce over and keep cooking until the sauce thickens..
- Half fill a bowl with Freshly Cooked Rice, place Nori, and top with Chicken and the sauce. Drizzle some Japanese Mayonnaise over, and sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onion and Toasted Sesame Seeds. Add Boiled Egg and enjoy..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Teriyaki ‘Mayo’ Chicken Rice Bowl makes your day cheerful.