Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for pleasing Garden Pasta Salad recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Garden Pasta Salad recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garden pasta salad recipe. To make garden pasta salad you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a appetizing Garden Pasta Salad:
- Prepare 1/2 box of Tri Colored Rotini.
- Take 1 of small Onion.
- Take 1 of small Green Pepper.
- You need 1 of small Yellow Pepper.
- Provide 1 can of Black Olives.
- Get 1/2 pound of Hard Salami.
- Provide 1/2 pound of Pepperoni.
- Provide 1 pint of Grape Tomatoes.
- Get 1 of Cucumber.
- You need 1/2 bottle of Italian House Dressing.
- Use 1/2 of brick ea. Pepper Jack Cheese & Colby or Mild Cheddar Cheese.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Garden Pasta Salad:
- Cube peppers, onion, cucumber, meat and cheese..
- Boil pasta according to package directions..
- Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain again. Put into a large bowl..
- Layer with all vegetables, meat and olives..
- Add dressing, stir to combine and chill before serving..
- Top with cubed cheeses just before serving..
Toss in canned chunk light tuna, cooked chicken or flavored baked tofu to add protein and make it more substantial. Reser's Garden Pasta Salad is a made with mini penne pasta, red bell pepper, sun-dried tomatoes, and shredded cheeses in a zesty vinaigrette dressing. Mini penne pasta; Zesty vinaigrette dressing; No high-fructose corn syrup, artificial colors, or flavors; Convenient, reusable container; Perfect for grill-outs, picnics, tailgates, parties. Make the salad a few hours before serving or a day ahead. Stir in a few drops of milk to moisten the salad.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Garden Pasta Salad makes your day joyful.