What’s up friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for delicious wild mushroom soup recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent wild mushroom soup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wild mushroom soup recipe. You can cook wild mushroom soup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty wild mushroom soup:
- You need 1/2 oz of dried porcini mushrooms (about 2/3 cup).
- Use 6 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 3 of leeks ( white & green parts only),sliced & rinsed.
- Provide 2 tsp of 2 salt & 2 pepper.
- Take 1 lb of mixed mushrooms like shiitake, cremini, or portobello, cleaned trimmed and sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of madeira or cognac.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of creme fraiche, plus more for serving.
- Provide 3 tsp of of flat-leaf parsley.
- Get 3 tsp of thyme whole.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving wild mushroom soup:
- Bring 1 cup water to a small saucepan and add the dried porcini. Set aside to soften, about 20 minutes. scoop up the mushrooms, squeezing out the liquid and chop long ways, reserve in a small bowl.
- Ladle 2/3 cup of the soaking liquid into a measuring cup, taking care to leave any grit at the bottom of the saucepan.
- Line a plate with paper towels, cook the Bacon in a soup pot over medium heat until crispy, transfer Bacon to the plate and add butter,leeks and 1-1/2 teaspoon salt to the drippings in the pot and cook stirring occasionally.
- When leeks are soft (about 10 minutes ) add the fresh and reserved soaked mushrooms 1/2 teaspoon black pepper and another 1-1/2 teaspoon of salt. Increase heat to high and cook (stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are wilted (about 5 minutes.
- Add the Madeira or Cognac and cook uncovered until the mixture is almost dry, add 6 cups of water and the reserved mushroom soaking liquid and bring to a simmer.
- tie parsley, thyme. and bay leaf together toss in pot, cover & reduce heat simmer until mushrooms are tender (about 30 minutes ).
- Scoop out about 2 cups of the mushrooms with a slotted spoon &puree in blender with 1cup of the broth & the creme fraiche until very smooth. Stir the puree unto the soup, taste to see if salt or pepper is needed, remove the herb bundle. top with a teaspoon of creme fraiche over each serving and crumble some bacon on top..
Inspired by Poland's mushroom picking season, I'm cooking wild mushroom soup today. Wild mushroom season starts around August/September and it can last through the fall. Wet and humid weather helps, and since it has been a wet summer, I'm told they've shown up early. Drain the porcini, reserving the juice, then add to the onion with the mixed wild mushrooms. When you go to eat it, stir it in and it gives a wonderful flavour.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your wild mushroom soup makes your day cheerful.