Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Fried Mushroom Tofu Potsticker recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Fried Mushroom Tofu Potsticker recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried mushroom tofu potsticker recipe. To cook fried mushroom tofu potsticker you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Fried Mushroom Tofu Potsticker:
- You need 3 cup of napa cabbage.
- Prepare 8 oz of crumbled tofu.
- Provide 4 of chopped shiitake mushrooms.
- Take 2 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of grated ginger.
- Use 1 tbsp of finely chopped basil.
- Take 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 50 of dumpling wrappers.
- You need 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Use 1/4 cup of cool water.
- Provide 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Fried Mushroom Tofu Potsticker:
- Shred the napa cabbage on the large holes of a grater into a large mixing bowl..
- Add tofu, mushrooms, garlic, ginger, basil and soy sauce into the mixing bowl with the cabbage. Mix well..
- Prepare the cornstarch slurry: whisk together the cornstarch and water in a small bowl..
- To wrap: Place a potstickers wrapper flat in one hand. Place 1 heaping teaspoon of the potstickers filling mixture in the middle of the wrapper. Dip a finger in the slurry mixture and paint along the outside of the wrapper. Fold over to a half-moon shape. Pinch along the outside of the wrapper to close the wrapper completely around the mixture.. Repeat until all potstickers are filled and closed..
- Lay folded potstickers in a single layer. Cover with plastic wrap to keep them from drying out..
- In a non-stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium high heat. When the oil is hot, add potstickers in a single layer along the bottom of the pan. Cook until browned on one side, about 2 minutes. Flip and brown the other side equally..
- Using the pan cover as a shield from splattering, add 2 tablespoons of water to the pan and cover immediately. Steam potstickers for 3-4 minutes. Uncover skillet, you should see almost all of the water has evaporated. Remove potstickers, then wipe pan dry with towel and repeat for remaining batches..
Add sugar and ketchup and then put the lid on. Keep the soup boiling for around three minutes and it's done! Lemony winter pasta with roasted cauliflower. Potato soup with fried porcini mushrooms. Serve the potstickers with the burnt side on top, with potsticker dipping sauce or soy sauce mixed with minced ginger for dipping.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Fried Mushroom Tofu Potsticker makes your day cheerful.