Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are looking for interesting Cajun Alfredo Bake recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Cajun Alfredo Bake recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun alfredo bake recipe. To make cajun alfredo bake you only need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a appetizing Cajun Alfredo Bake:
- You need 1 box of penne pasta.
- Take 2 jars of favorite alfredo sauce.
- Take 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 bag of colby jack cheese.
- Use 2 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Cajun Alfredo Bake:
- Boil noodles till al dente.
- Season chicken with cajun seasoning or seasonings of choice.
- Sauté chicken and dice into bite size pieces.
- Mix noodles, chicken, and alfredo sauce in pan and season with cajun seasoning.
- Pour everything into 9×13 baking dish and cover with colby jack.
- Bake 15 minutes until cheese melts.
- Serve and enjoy!.
Cajun Sausage Alfredo is a cheap weeknight dinner. It's quick and easy to make. Finding that combination of cheap, easy, and delicious is hard to do. Add cajun seasoning to chicken while it sautes, adding the ingredients to taste, you can always add more later. For family style, once chicken is cooked, stir in half and half or cream and cheeses.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Cajun Alfredo Bake turns your day joyful.