Hi people, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for excellent Vickys Creamy Red Pepper Pasta Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Vickys Creamy Red Pepper Pasta Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys creamy red pepper pasta sauce, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys creamy red pepper pasta sauce, gf df ef sf nf using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Vickys Creamy Red Pepper Pasta Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Provide 2 of red bell peppers.
- Get 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 360 ml of light coconut milk.
- Get 2 tbsp of nutritional yeast flakes.
- Take 1.5 tbsp of arrowroot powder / cornstarch / cornflour.
- Use of salt as required.
- Take of black pepper as required.
- Get of chilli flakes (optional).
- Provide 300 g of gluten-free spagetti (dried is usually egg-free too).
- You need of Freshly chopped basil to garnish.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Vickys Creamy Red Pepper Pasta Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF:
- You can use pre-roasted red peppers from a jar for convenience. Around 240g is enough.
- To roast your own the easiest and quickest way is to skewer and set them directly over a gas stove top, turning on the flame until the skin is completely charred or quarter them and put them under the grill on high for 5 minutes until blackened.
- Then put them in a zip-lock freezer bag or tupperware box and let them steam to release that charred skin and simply rub it off in the bag.
- In the oven, roast them uncovered at gas 8 / 220C / 450F for 45 minutes, turning twice during cooking until blackened, then cover in foil and let steam for 10 minutes and remove the skin.
- While the peppers are cooling, gently fry the onion and garlic in the oil over a medium heat for around 5 minutes.
- Add the onion and garlic to a blender with the roasted peppers, coconut milk, nutritional yeast and cornflour.
- Puree smooth and generously season to taste.
- Put the sauce back in the frying pan and simmer to thicken.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta as per the packet directions.
- Drain the pasta and add to the sauce then season again adding the flaked chilli if you want to.
- Serve with some freshly chopped basil scattered over and please try my vegan parmesan recipe too!.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Vickys Creamy Red Pepper Pasta Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF makes your day cheerful.