Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Pick me up Chocolate Cake recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Pick me up Chocolate Cake recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pick me up chocolate cake recipe. You can have pick me up chocolate cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Pick me up Chocolate Cake:
- Take 200 ml of sugar.
- You need 125 ml of fish oil.
- Use 3 of eggs.
- Provide 500 ml of self raising flour.
- Use 5 ml of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 45 ml of cocoa powder.
- Take 250 ml of strong brew coffee.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Pick me up Chocolate Cake:
- Preheat oven at 180°.
- Mix sugar and oil untill fluffy and add eggs… Mix until combined after each addition and remember not to over mix as this will cause your cake to crack during baking..
- Sift flour, cocoa, bicarbonate of soda and salt over the egg mixture and pour coffee. Mix until combined..
- Pour batter into 2 prepared 8 inch pans and bake @ 180° for 35 to 40 minutes or until done..
- Decorate as desired. This cake is perfect for your simple buttercream deco to your more advanced fondant cakes… Enjoy.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Pick me up Chocolate Cake makes your day cheerful.