Hello guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for excellent Shiitake with Shoyu and Honey recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Shiitake with Shoyu and Honey recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shiitake with shoyu and honey recipe. To make shiitake with shoyu and honey you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Shiitake with Shoyu and Honey:
- Take 250 gr of shiitake mushrooms, halved.
- Get 1 of onion, peeled, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of shoyu.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Shiitake with Shoyu and Honey:
- Pour the oil into a pan. Using medium heat, stir-fry the onion until it caramelizes..
- Add shiitake mushrooms. Lower the heat and stir from time to time..
- When shiitake mushrooms have shrunk a bit, add the mixture of shoyu, honey, and water. Stir until well combined..
- Top with chopped parsley. And serve!.
The broth is essentially a chicken stock mixed with tare and is usually made with chicken feet however for this dish I just used chicken wings. I used soba noodles for this ramen as I wanted to create a hybrid dish between oroshi soba and shoyu ramen. As for t Deglaze the mushrooms with white wine and cook for another two minutes, until most of the liquid has evaporated. Add the cooked pasta, soy sauce, and butter to the pan and toss until the butter is melted. Add the shrimp, parsley, and Parmesan, and give everything a final toss.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Shiitake with Shoyu and Honey makes your day joyful.