What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for complete Satoimo & Pork Garlic Soy Sauce recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Satoimo & Pork Garlic Soy Sauce recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to satoimo & pork garlic soy sauce recipe. To cook satoimo & pork garlic soy sauce you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a heavenly Satoimo & Pork Garlic Soy Sauce:
- Use 1 bag (400 g) of Frozen Satoimo (Taro Potato).
- Provide 250-300 g of Thinly Sliced Pork Belly.
- Provide 1-2 teaspoons of Oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of Water.
- Provide 1-2 cloves of Garlic *grated.
- Use 2 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Sake.
- You need of Spring Onion 1 *finely chopped.
- Take of Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) *optional.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Satoimo & Pork Garlic Soy Sauce:
- Place frozen ‘Satoimo’ potatoes in a heat-proof bowl, add water to half cover the potatoes. Cook in the microwave, uncovered, for 2 to 3 minutes. Turn them over and cook another 2 minutes or just soft enough. Cooking time depends on the strength of the microwave..
- Slice Pork as thinly as you can..
- Heat small amount of Oil in a deep frying pan or a large saucepan, cook Pork until the colour changes, then add ‘Satoimo’ potatoes..
- Add Water, Garlic, Soy Sauce and Sake and cook over a medium heat, stir and toss occasionally, until the sauce is almost gone..
- Sprinkle some chopped Spring Onion and Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) over the top and serve hot..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Satoimo & Pork Garlic Soy Sauce makes your day cheerful.