Hello friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for delicious Chicken liver and red pepper recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Chicken liver and red pepper recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken liver and red pepper recipe. You can cook chicken liver and red pepper using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Chicken liver and red pepper:
- Get of Fresh chicken liver.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- Provide of Dark soy sauce.
- Take of Sugar.
- You need of Chicken power.
- You need of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Chicken liver and red pepper:
- Cut up the chicken liver into small pieces..
- Cut up the pepper into small pieces.
- Heat up the oil in the wok, then add the liver and fry until it changes colour.
- Add the pepper and continue to fry.
- Add 1 tsp of dark soy sauce.
- Add half tsp of salt, sugar and chicken powder.
- Stir and then switch off the heat.
It tastes good when served with rotis(flat bread), rice or can be served as a starter item. In this recipe i didn't use any red chilli powder or. View top rated Peppered chicken liver recipes with ratings and reviews. Red Onion Jam Chicken livers are dipped in an egg mixture, then dredged in seasoned flour before being deep fried. The livers are well seasoned with a light and crispy batter.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Chicken liver and red pepper makes your day joyful.