What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for best Stir-fry Sugar Snap Peas & Mushrooms recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Stir-fry Sugar Snap Peas & Mushrooms recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir-fry sugar snap peas & mushrooms recipe. You can have stir-fry sugar snap peas & mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a remarkably good Stir-fry Sugar Snap Peas & Mushrooms:
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 8 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- Use 12 oz of sugar snap peas.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes (optional).
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Stir-fry Sugar Snap Peas & Mushrooms:
- In a stir-fry pan/wok/skillet melt butter over medium heat.
- Add oil and diced garlic.
- Add red pepper if using..
- Stir for 1 minute so the garlic imparts some flavor into the oil.
- Add sliced mushrooms, stir until about half way cooked to your liking..
- My wife liked me to tip the peas first, so I do, but it is not required if you don't care. Add peas to pan..
- Stir constantly until peas take on a bright green color, about 5 minutes..
- Add black pepper and salt, stir for about 2 or 3 more Minutes.
- Serve hot..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Stir-fry Sugar Snap Peas & Mushrooms makes your day cheerful.