Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for best Horizon Pasta recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Horizon Pasta recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to horizon pasta recipe. You can cook horizon pasta using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect Horizon Pasta:
- You need of Pasta.
- Use 3 quarts of water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Take 2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Use 1 pound of corkscrew pasta.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Get 1 quart of pasta sauce I used Mids Italian sausage.
- Take 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Provide 1/4 pound of smoked sausage beef.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced salami.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 15 ounce of black olives ripened.
- Take of Topping.
- You need To taste of fontina cheese shredded.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Horizon Pasta:
- Brown the ground sirloin. Remove casing and slice the sausage. Finely slice the salami. Mince half the olive..
- Slice the other part of the olive in half. Add the white pepper and salt to the ground sirloin. Then mix the meats and olives. Simmer 15 minutes..
- Get the sauce. Open add to the meat mixture. Add 1/2 cup water to jar. Put lid back on it and shake to get all the sauce out of jar..
- Add the pasta straight from the pasta water to the sauce. Some of the pasta water will come with it which is fine..
- Mix well. When you serve it if it's a bit tight add a little more pasta water and give it a stir..
- Add cheese, I hope you enjoy!.
A few things make a successful pasta dish: fresh ingredients, the right blend of spices and sauces… and of course, al dente preparation. The care and know-how of an experienced pasta pro takes it to the next level — and you'll find them at The Captain's Pasta Bar. This is a meal fit for any night of the week. Spread ricotta cheese on top of noodles and add a layer of romano and Horizon cheese. Then add a layer of cooked ground beef.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Horizon Pasta turns your day joyful.