Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for yummy Nile Perch stew and Ugali recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Nile Perch stew and Ugali recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nile perch stew and ugali recipe. You can cook nile perch stew and ugali using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Nile Perch stew and Ugali:
- Prepare 1 of whole fried nile perch fish, medium size.
- Use 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- Take 1 of chopped onion.
- Take of cooking oil.
- You need of maize flour for Ugali.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Nile Perch stew and Ugali:
- Place the cooking pot over heat and add oil, heat the oil then add onions. Let the onions cook to a few minutes then add tomatoes..
- Stir to mix then add salt. cover for a few minutes a for tomatoes to soften then add a half cup of water..
- Stir the mixture and add the fish, Nile perch. Cover to simmer for 10 minutes and remove from heat..
- Cook Ugali and serve with the stew.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Nile Perch stew and Ugali turns your day joyful.