What’s up friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Minced Beef Soy sauce Donburi recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Minced Beef Soy sauce Donburi recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minced beef soy sauce donburi recipe. You can cook minced beef soy sauce donburi using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a appetizing Minced Beef Soy sauce Donburi:
- Get 200 g of Minced Beef.
- Get 1/2 of Paprika.
- Use 1/2 of Onion.
- Provide of Chilli.
- Use 1 tbsp of sliced Garlic.
- Use 3 tbsp of Mirin.
- Take 1 tbsp of Grated Ginger.
- Provide of Sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Grated Garlic.
- Use 3 tbsp of Sake.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Minced Beef Soy sauce Donburi:
- Stir fry garlic with olive oil with small heat until it becomes good smell.
- Stir fry onion until it becomes brown.
- Put Paprika, garlic and minced Beef in the pan and stir fry until beef becomes brown.
- Put the sauce in the pan and heat until sauce is all evaporated.
- Place some steamed rice in a bowl together.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Minced Beef Soy sauce Donburi turns your day cheerful.