Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for best Chocolate Swiss roll recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Chocolate Swiss roll recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate swiss roll recipe. To cook chocolate swiss roll you only need 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Chocolate Swiss roll:
- Get 125 ml of all purpose flour sifted.
- Take 60 ml of cocoa powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 165 ml of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coffee(optional).
- Get 30 ml of oil.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Take of Buttercream :.
- Take 3 tsp of soft butter.
- You need 1 cup of icing sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Take of Ganache :.
- Use 1 Tbs of butter.
- Get 1/3 cup of milk.
- Use 150 g of chocolate pieces.
- Prepare 6 blocks of white chocolate (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Chocolate Swiss roll:
- Preheat the oven to 180°c.Grease a Swiss roll pan or oven tray and line it with parchment or wax paper, grease the top of paper as well to prevent the cake from sticking. In a bowl add eggs and sugar and beat till foamy. Add oil, tsp vanilla essence and mix through, sift in the dry ingredients, coffee and mix till smooth.Pour the batter into the prepared baking tray and spread evenly.Bake for 10/15mins till done, use a toothpick to test if the center is done.
- Place wax or parchment paper on a flat surface and sprinkle cocoa powder all over. Turn the cake over onto the prepared paper and peel off the paper it was baked with carefully,using a long knife to hold the cake down while you peel it off to prevent the cake from breaking.Roll the cake while hot with the paper inside and leave it to cool completely. Prep the buttercream,unroll the cake and spread the buttercream evenly, roll the cake up again without the paper and leave to set for an hour..
- Prepare the ganache by melting the butter, add the milk and dark chocolate pieces,stir till chocolate melts and leave to slightly cool.Place the Swiss roll onto wax paper and pour the slightly thickened ganache over and leave it to set in the fridge. I melted 6 blocks of white chocolate and drizzled it over the chocolate ganache using a tsp when it was slightly set.Leave to set completely and enjoy🍫🍰😋.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Chocolate Swiss roll makes your day cheerful.