Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious Hearty Turkey and Rice Soup recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Hearty Turkey and Rice Soup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty turkey and rice soup recipe. To cook hearty turkey and rice soup you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a appetizing Hearty Turkey and Rice Soup:
- Use 2 cup of shredded turkey (white or dark meat,or both).
- Take 2 of Carrots, chopped.
- Get 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Use 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Get 3 of celery stalks, chopped.
- Get 6 cup of low sodium chicken stock.
- You need 2/3 cup of rice (parboiled or jasmine rice).
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get of salt and pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Take 1 of lemon.
- Take 1 of dried bay leaf.
- Take 1 tsp of dried parsley.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Hearty Turkey and Rice Soup:
- In a large soup pot, add oil and sauté onion and garlic for 2 min..
- Add the celery and carrots and continue cooking for 5 min..
- Add your shredded turkey, salt, pepper,parsley, basil and bay leaf, mix to combine..
- Add the rice to the pot and mix everything together. And cook 2 min.
- Making sure you've washed your lemon, remove seeds and squeeze the lemon juice into the pot, and add the 2 halves to the pot as well (the hint of lemon in the soup is delish) stir everything..
- Pour in your chicken stock and stir. Let everything come to a boil and reduce heat to medium low. Cook for about 30 min with the lid on and serve once rice is cooked through..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Hearty Turkey and Rice Soup turns your day joyful.