Hello guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for best Aubergines with mozzarella and lemony breadcrumbs recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Aubergines with mozzarella and lemony breadcrumbs recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aubergines with mozzarella and lemony breadcrumbs recipe. To cook aubergines with mozzarella and lemony breadcrumbs you need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Aubergines with mozzarella and lemony breadcrumbs:
- Use 4 of medium aubergines.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
- Get Tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need Tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need Tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare 2 of x 400g tins of chopped tomatoes.
- Use Handful of basil (chopped or dry).
- Provide Splash of Worcester sauce.
- Get 2 slices of bread or 100g is fresh breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of lemon (zest and juice).
- Provide 200 g of ball of mozzarella.
- Take of Serve with.
- Provide of Dressed salad.
- Provide of Grains or pasta.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Aubergines with mozzarella and lemony breadcrumbs:
- Cut the aubergines in half lengthways and score the flesh in a crisscross pattern. Lay in a large baking tray and drizzle with oil, salt and pepper. Place in a preheated over at 180C for 30 mins..
- Chop the onion and crush the garlic. Heat a tbsp of oil in a pan over a low heat, and add the onion and soften for 5-6 mins. Then add the garlic and cook for another 3 mins..
- Turn up the heat and add the red wine vinegar. Then stir in the tomato puree and add the chopped tomatoes. Simmer for 10 mins..
- Make the breadcrumbs if needed. Cut the crusts off the sliced bread. Lightly toast the slices. Whizz in a blender or food processor and set aside..
- After 10 mins add the basil, Worcester sauce and some salt and pepper the the tomato sauce. The turn up the heat to thicken it for about 5 mins. Once the aubergines are soft remove from the oven and spoon on the tomato sauce. Return to the oven for 10 mins..
- Heat another tbsp of oil in a frying pan. Add the breadcrumbs and the lemon zest and fry for 2-3 mins. Then add the lemon juice and mix well to try and avoid clumps..
- Remove the aubergines from the oven and tear pieces of mozzarella over them and sprinkle with the lemony breadcrumbs. Return to the oven for a final 5 mins..
- Serve with the salad and some grains, or some pasta..
Terminer avec une trosième couche sans mozzarella. Toss breadcrumbs, oil, and lemon zest on a rimmed baking sheet; season with salt. Toast, tossing once, until golden brown. Tear the mozzarella over the tomato sauce then mix together any remaining parmesan and the breadcrumbs and scatter over the top. Recette Aubergines roulées à la mozzarella : découvrez les ingrédients, ustensiles et étapes de préparation.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Aubergines with mozzarella and lemony breadcrumbs turns your day cheerful.