What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for pleasing Hot and Sour Soup recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Hot and Sour Soup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot and sour soup recipe. You can have hot and sour soup using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Hot and Sour Soup:
- Take 2 of chicken breast.
- Get 5 of shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 1 of carrot (shredded).
- Get 3 inch of Ginger (Shredded).
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of veg oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Provide of Coriander for garnish.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need of Chicken stock (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Hot and Sour Soup:
- In a large pot, add veg oil over medium heat..
- Add carrot and ginger in and stir fry for a couple mins..
- Add 1.5 litre boiling water and the chicken in. Higher the heat until boiling..
- Add chilli power, mushrooms salt, soya sauce, vinegar in..
- Once the water is boiling, turn the heat to low and simmer for around 20 min..
- Add chicken stock..
- Add egg in the pot and mix it well in the soup..
- Spoon the chicken out of the soup, shred it..
- Put the shredded chicken back in to the pot and continue cooking for about 2 mins..
- Add coriander and white pepper..
The time required varies from an hour to two or three hours, as it depends on the thickness of the mushrooms. If you have enough time, soak it in advance or even overnight. Hot and sour soup (Suan La Tang) is a common dish popular in China especially in cold winter. It is firstly invented for poor people who need to warm their body up. So lots of white pepper used.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Hot and Sour Soup makes your day cheerful.