Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for interesting Bittersweet Prune Rum Balls recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Bittersweet Prune Rum Balls recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bittersweet prune rum balls recipe. You can cook bittersweet prune rum balls using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Bittersweet Prune Rum Balls:
- Prepare 1 cup of oats.
- Provide 250 g of pitted dried prunes.
- Use 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter (melted).
- Use 1/4 cup of honey.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 3 tablespoons of rum.
- Use of Coating.
- Use 1 tablespoon of icing sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Bittersweet Prune Rum Balls:
- Prepare an airtight container with baking paper at the bottom..
- Remove the seeds from the prunes if unpitted..
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor until dough is formed..
- Roll tablespoon balls with damp/wet hands, it is very sticky..
- Coat half with icing sugar for sweet and other half with cocoa powder for bitter..
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, preferably over night..
Rum Balls are an easy chocolate candy with rum, cocoa, pecans and cookies you can make and decorate in just minutes. Mix dry ingredients: Mix confectioners' sugar and cocoa in a bowl. Add crushed vanilla wafers and chopped walnuts, then toss to combine. Rum Balls: pecans and vanilla wafers come together to make a sweet (slightly spiked!) bite. Rum balls are the perfect make ahead holiday dessert.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Bittersweet Prune Rum Balls turns your day joyful.