Hello guys, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for complete Garlicky Chicken and pepperoni Parmesan bake recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Garlicky Chicken and pepperoni Parmesan bake recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlicky chicken and pepperoni parmesan bake recipe. You can have garlicky chicken and pepperoni parmesan bake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Garlicky Chicken and pepperoni Parmesan bake:
- Prepare 6 medium of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 packages of pepperoni.
- Prepare 2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Provide 1 can of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 box of Spaghetti noodles.
- Provide 1/4 cup of butter.
- Take 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Get of garlic salt and pepper.
- Use 1 can of Spaghetti sauce.
- Use 2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Garlicky Chicken and pepperoni Parmesan bake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Meanwhile Boil spaghetti noodles to desire tenderness..
- Lightly coat chicken in Italian bread crumbs. Pan fry chicken in extra virgin olive oil til done. Drain..
- When noodles are done. Combine with half of butter, minced garlic, garlic salt and pepper, and italian seasoning. Mix well in put into a shallow dish. Crumble rest of butter on top of noodles..
- Layer with pepperoni..
- Layer with chicken. (I used less chicken and more pepperoni).
- Then layer with spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce. Then sprinkle with cheeses. Baked for 30-45 mins or until sauce is bubbling..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Garlicky Chicken and pepperoni Parmesan bake turns your day joyful.