Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for best Baked cod in red pepper sauce recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Baked cod in red pepper sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked cod in red pepper sauce recipe. To cook baked cod in red pepper sauce you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Baked cod in red pepper sauce:
- You need 4 of cod loins.
- Provide 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 200 g of tinned or fresh tomatoes.
- Take 100 g of creme fraiche.
- Use 2 of corgettes.
- You need of Mange toute.
- Prepare Half of tsp Italian herbs.
- Get Half of tsp Garlic puree.
- Get Half of tsp chili flakes.
- Get of Parmesan cheese.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Baked cod in red pepper sauce:
- Gather ingredients and turn oven to 180 degrees.
- Slice and the red pepper, add garlic, herbs and chili.
- Place in food blender with tomatoes and make smooth.
- Add Parmesan and creme fraiche.
- Cut vegetables into thin strips and line base of baking dish.
- Add the cod fillets then cover with sauce & grate Parmesan on top.
- Bake for 30 – 40 minutes. Serve with roast new potatoes or sweet potato fries..
This is not a spicy dish, but rich with butter and smoky red pepper flavor. Prepare the zucchini by first washing them under. Easy baked cod with lemon, olive oil, salt and cayenne pepper. One of the best cod recipes baked in the oven. It's a great dinner idea for those busy weeknights!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Baked cod in red pepper sauce turns your day cheerful.