What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for excellent Meat Ball Soup (Bakso Sapi) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Meat Ball Soup (Bakso Sapi) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meat ball soup (bakso sapi) recipe. You can have meat ball soup (bakso sapi) using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Meat Ball Soup (Bakso Sapi):
- Prepare 750 gr of mince beef.
- Get 150 gr of tapioca starch.
- Take 1 of egg white.
- Prepare 5 of garlic (mashed).
- Prepare 5 of garlics (fried then mashed).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 200 gr of ice cube.
- You need of Soup:.
- Take 200 gr of beef frame.
- Prepare 1 bunch of choy sum or bokcoy (cut up).
- Use 2 of spring onions (chopped).
- Use 5 of garlics (fried then mashed).
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 of pot of water.
- Use of Additional: (optional).
- Prepare of Vermicheli.
- Provide of Yellow noodle.
- Prepare of Fried onion.
- Use of Fried dumpling.
- Use of Steamed stuffed dumpling.
- Use of Tofu (fried or steamed).
- Prepare of Chicken or beef tofu.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Meat Ball Soup (Bakso Sapi):
- Grind mince beef with ice cube, place it into a mixing bowl..
- Add mashed garlics, fried and mashed garlics, salt, sugar, peper, and tapioca starch, mix well..
- Boil water in a pot, make balls from beef mixture with 2 spoons, when the balls float means they are done, take them out of the pot..
- For the soup: boil water with beef frame for 15-20 mins, add fried and mashed garlics, salt, sugar, pepper, choy sum or bokcoy, and spring onion..
- Add additional ingredients if you like..
- Perfect to consume on cold or rainy day..
Cut the meatball as shown in the picture. By doing this, it will enlarge the meatball and make it more cooked through. In Indonesia, meatballs are called 'bakso' and are usually served in a bowl, like soup, with noodles, beancurds (tofu), egg and For Indonesian, bakso can be eaten as a snack or main dish. It's one of my favourite dishes when I was in Indonesia. How to Serve Bakso Indonesian Meatball Soup.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Meat Ball Soup (Bakso Sapi) turns your day joyful.