What’s up buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Sushi Cake For Hinamatsuri (Girl's Day Festival) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Sushi Cake For Hinamatsuri (Girl's Day Festival) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sushi cake for hinamatsuri (girl's day festival) recipe. To cook sushi cake for hinamatsuri (girl's day festival) you need 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Sushi Cake For Hinamatsuri (Girl's Day Festival):
- You need 840 grams of Hot cooked white rice.
- You need 3 tbsp of Powdered sushi rice mix.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆ Sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of ☆ Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of ☆ Dashi stock granules.
- Use 2 small of cans Canned tuna (packed in water).
- Provide 1 tbsp of ★ Sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of ★ Sake.
- Get 1 of Smoked salmon.
- Take 6 of prawns Boiled and peeled shrimp.
- Get 1 of Salmon roe.
- Take 1 of proper amount snow peas.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Sushi Cake For Hinamatsuri (Girl's Day Festival):
- Mix the sushi rice mix into the rice to make sushi rice..
- Line the cake pan completely with plastic wrap. The container can be any shape; you can use tupperware if you'd like..
- Mix all the ☆ ingredients into the egg. Using a pot, cook scrambled eggs by continuously mixing it using 4~5 chopsticks..
- Drain the water from the tuna can. Add the ★ ingredients into a pot along with the tuna. Use chopsticks to cook until the moisture is gone..
- Lay out the scrambled eggs into the cake pan..
- Lay 1/3 of the sushi rice on top of the egg and press lightly..
- Lay the cooked tuna from 4 on top of 6 and add another 1/3 of the sushi rice. Even it out and press lightly..
- Place the smoked salmon on top of 7. Add the rest of the sushi rice on the salmon and press down lightly..
- Cover the opening of the cake with plastic wrap and let it settle. (You don't have to place a weight over it).
- Peel off the plastic wrap, and flip the sushi cake over onto a plate. Remove the cake pan..
- Wrap the extra smoked salmon into roses and decorate the cake with boiled snow peas, shrimp, and salmon roe..
- This is how it looks cut. It'll look like a 3 layer cake..
It's referred to as Hinamatsuri (雛祭り) in Japanese, which means doll festival. In English speaking countries, Hinamatsuri is often referred to as "Japanese Girls' Day" or "Japanese Doll's. On the day of Hinamatsuri, families get together and enjoy delicious traditional dishes such as, Chirashi-zushi (Sushi-rice topped with raw fish and other lucky ingredients), clam soup. Find Home Made Sushi Cake Japanese Dools stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Sushi Cake For Hinamatsuri (Girl's Day Festival) makes your day joyful.