Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for pleasing Bubble coffee recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Bubble coffee recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bubble coffee recipe. To make bubble coffee you need 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Bubble coffee:
- Prepare 80 g of tapioca starch.
- Take 50 g of water.
- You need 50 g of brown sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Bubble coffee:
- Melt the brown sugar with water. Boil it..
- Once the liquid is boiled, add half of the tapioca starch and quickly stir well..
- Switch off the heat. Add the remaining tapioca starch and mix well..
- Rub it on the table until it become a smooth dough..
- Cut the dough into small pieces and rub them into small balls. Put each ball into a bowl with tapioca starch to make sure they won't stick together..
- If the bubbles are not in the same size, pick the bigger one out, to ensure the boiling time is accurate..
- Boil the bubble in boiling water for 6 to 8 minutes..
- Put the bubbles into iced water so they can cool down quickly and avoid them from sticking to each other..
- You can add the bubbles to your favorite drink! Serve!.
Ya abrimos el local de Coffee & Bubble tea !
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Bubble coffee makes your day cheerful.