Hi people, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for complete Watercress Soup recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Watercress Soup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to watercress soup recipe. To cook watercress soup you only need 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Watercress Soup:
- Provide bunch of watercress.
- Prepare half of a tomato.
- Take half of a red onion.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger & garlic paste.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Take 6-7 cups of water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Watercress Soup:
- Soak watercress in water. rinse and drain the water..
- Chop off the stalky bit of the watercress (about 2-3 inches of the stalk at the bottom)..
- Chop the watercress in half..
- Slice half a red onion. slice half a tomato..
- Add 2 tbsp of vegetable oil to a pan over medium heat..
- Add the sliced onions to the pan when its hot, stir and wait for the onions to be translucent..
- Add in 1 tsp of ginger & garlic paste. add in the sliced tomatoes. add some salt to taste. Stir..
- Add 6-7 cups of water. allow the water to come to a boil..
- Add in the watercress once the water has boiled. stir and let it sit on low heat for about 2 minutes..
Watercress soup is freezable, but make sure you freeze it as soon as possible after cooking to ensure freshness Denis Cotter's watercress soup Potatoes are a popular ingredient in many soups, acting as a thickener; only Blanc and Grigson eschew them. While I love spuds, I think the pair are right here – they. TO PREPARE THE WATERCRESS Divide the watercress sprigs, wash and dry them, then strip the leaves from the stalks. Pile the leaves on a chopping board and chop them coarsely. Fresh taste with a silky consistency, its a satisfying bowl of food.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Watercress Soup makes your day cheerful.