Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for interesting Mung bean soup with tapioca cubes recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Mung bean soup with tapioca cubes recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mung bean soup with tapioca cubes recipe. You can have mung bean soup with tapioca cubes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Mung bean soup with tapioca cubes:
- You need of Ming bean soup.
- Use 300 g of Ming bean.
- Use 1000 ml of Cold water.
- You need 2-3 Tablespoons of Brown sugar.
- Use of Salt tiny.
- Use of cubes Tapioca.
- Take 100 g of Tapioca starch.
- Take 75-80 ml of Boiled water.
- You need of Cornflour or potato starch 1 Tablspoon.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Mung bean soup with tapioca cubes:
- Place already washed mung beans into a bag. Also add in some water and then freeze it..
- Put the frozen mung beans into a milk pan and pour in some cold water. Boil the mung bean and then simmer it for 30 minutes until beans turn soft..
- Add in the brown sugar and tiny bit of salt. Mix them well..
- Pour the boiled water into the tapioca starch to make a dough. Keep kneading the dough until it becomes smooth..
- Divide the dough into small cubes and coat them with cornflour or potato starch. Store them in the freezer..
- Add the tapioca cubes into a boiled water. When they are all floating, cook them for further 10 minutes and then soak them in an iced water bowl. Add the tapioca cubes into the mung bean soup and enjoy..
Mung beans are a member of the legume family. Stir in mung beans and stock. Submerge bay leaves, and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and discard bay leaves. Because there is no electronic scale.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Mung bean soup with tapioca cubes turns your day joyful.