What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious Sabudana vada recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Sabudana vada recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sabudana vada recipe. You can have sabudana vada using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Sabudana vada:
- Provide 1 cup of sabudana(sago) tapioca.
- Take 2 of potato boiled and mashed.
- You need 1/2 cup of peanuts roasted and crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jeera( cumin)seeds.
- Get 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp of coriander finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare As needed of Oil for frying.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Sabudana vada:
- Drain off the water and rest for 30 minutes, allowing to drain off the water completely..
- Now take the soaked sabudana in a large bowl. also, add 2 potato and ½ cup peanuts..
- Additionally, add ½ tsp ginger paste, 1 tsp cumin, 1 chilli, 2 tbsp coriander and ½ tsp salt..
- Mix and mash well with your hand..
- Prepare vada by deep frying or fry in appe pan. finally, serve sabudana vada hot along with masala tea..
Sabudana vada or Sago vada is one of the popular Maharashtrian recipes made during Navaratri fasting(vrat). Sabudana Vada is a delicious snack with a great texture. It is crunchy on the outside and soft inside. This can satisfy just about anybody, even those on a gluten-free diet. Sabudana vada recipe is an addictive, tasty and easy to make Indian snack.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Sabudana vada makes your day joyful.