Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for pleasing Salmon and Salmon Roe Oyako Chirashizushi recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Salmon and Salmon Roe Oyako Chirashizushi recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon and salmon roe oyako chirashizushi recipe. You can have salmon and salmon roe oyako chirashizushi using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Salmon and Salmon Roe Oyako Chirashizushi:
- Take 360 ml of Uncooked white rice.
- Provide 2 tsp of Sake.
- Prepare 3 cm of Kombu.
- Prepare of For the sushi vinegar:.
- Get 3 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take of Main ingredients:.
- Provide 1 of White sesame seeds.
- You need 1 of Shredded nori seaweed.
- Get 1 piece of Lightly salted salmon.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Use 1 of Marinated salmon roe (ikura).
- Take 1 of Shiso leaves.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Salmon and Salmon Roe Oyako Chirashizushi:
- Rinse the rice well. Put the rinsed rice, sake and konbu seaweed in the bowl of a rice cooker, add the usual amount of water and cook..
- Put the freshly cooked hot rice in a large bowl. Sprinkle in the combined sushi vinegar ingredients, and mix together using a cutting motion. Cover with a moist wrung-out kitchen towel, and leave to cool to body temperature..
- Cook the salmon on a grill, and take off the skin and bones..
- Make kinshi tamago – finely shredded thin omelette. Shred the shiso leaves..
- Mound the sushi rice on a serving plate. Top with white sesame seeds, shredded nori, salmon, kinshi tamago, salmon caviar and shiso leaves in that order, and it's done..
- You can also mix in thinly sliced cucumber that's been massaged with a little salt and wrung out tightly. Try adding some cooked nanohana (broccolini) or lotus root cooked in vinegar water, to make it that much more spring-like..
Brush with shoyu sauce to soften the seaweed. Heat small amount of oil in a fry pan and cook Eggs to make firm scrambled egg. Cut Avocado into small cubes, Smoked Salmon into bite size. This salmon oyako chirashi sushi has been inspired by the brunch in Melbourne. Especially the purple flower for decoration, since natural ingredients have been used a lot for decoration in Australia.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Salmon and Salmon Roe Oyako Chirashizushi makes your day cheerful.