Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for complete Fish Meuniere recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Fish Meuniere recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish meuniere recipe. You can cook fish meuniere using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a remarkably good Fish Meuniere:
- Provide 150 g of Fish fillet (cut into supreme).
- Prepare 30 ml of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of plain flour.
- Use 2 tbsp of parsley, chopped.
- Get 175 g of unsalted Butter.
- You need of Lemon wedges for garnish.
- Prepare of Black pepper, ground as required.
- Prepare sprigs of Parsley.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Fish Meuniere:
- Mix the salt and pepper with the flour..
- Coat the fish lightly with the flour and set aside..
- Heat 115 g butter in a frying pan and then add the fish fillets in batches and cook over medium heat..
- Remove the fish fillets from the pan when crisp and transfer to plates..
- Add the remaining butter in the pan and heat until golden brown..
- Stir in lemon and parsley (it is meuniere sauce) and immediately pour over the fish fillets..
- Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges and serve hot..
Commonly used for sole, fish would be coated in flour before being fried in butter. For pronunciations, the first e should be silent and the u is pronounced as oo. Fish Meuniere – How To Make. The trout Meuniere with almond ( truite aux amandes) is a classic french recipe that uses the Meuniere style of cooking, where The fish is. This popular French classic coats the fish in seasoned flour.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Fish Meuniere makes your day cheerful.