Hello friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for tasty Chicken Liver Mousse recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Chicken Liver Mousse recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken liver mousse recipe. To cook chicken liver mousse you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a yummy Chicken Liver Mousse:
- Use 500 g of Chicken Livers.
- Use 1 of Shallot.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 75 ml of White Wine.
- Take 75 ml of Cream.
- Provide 100 ml of melted butter.
- You need As needed of Fresh Thyme.
- Provide 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- Take Pinch of Ground Allspice.
- Take To taste of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Chicken Liver Mousse:
- Finely dice shallot. Remove any connective tissue from chicken livers and dice livers finely..
- Melt butter in a pan and add chopped liver and diced shallot. Cook until livers are firm but not rubbery, still rosy in the center..
- Transfer liver mixture to food processor and blend..
- Meanwhile, add white wine and a few thyme sprigs to the pan and bring to a boil. Reduce until liquid is about two tablespoons..
- Add wine reduction, cream, melted butter, pepper and allspice to the food processor and blend until smooth. Add salt to taste (I used salted butter so did not add a lot of extra salt.).
- Pour liver mixture through a fine sieve to get rid of any gritty bits..
- Refrigerate mousse until set. Optional: seal mousse with some melted butter and add a few sprigs of thyme for decoration..
- Serve with crackers.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Chicken Liver Mousse makes your day joyful.