Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for pleasing Strawberry Mont Blanc Shortcake recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Strawberry Mont Blanc Shortcake recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry mont blanc shortcake recipe. You can cook strawberry mont blanc shortcake using 18 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Strawberry Mont Blanc Shortcake:
- Get of Creme Chantilly (whipped cream):.
- Prepare 140 grams of Heavy cream.
- Provide 15 grams of Sugar.
- Provide of Syrup.
- Provide 30 grams of Water.
- Get 10 grams of Sugar.
- Use 3 of Strawberries for the filling.
- Get of Strawberry Cream.
- Get 80 grams of Creme Chantilly.
- Get 40 grams of Strawberries.
- Use 3 ml of Lemon juice.
- Get 10 grams of Sugar.
- Take of Sponge Cake.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Use 40 grams of Caster sugar.
- Take 30 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Milk.
- Provide 10 grams of Butter.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Strawberry Mont Blanc Shortcake:
- Make the spongecake. Add the egg white to a bowl. Add the sugar little by little while whipping well with a hand mixer..
- Switch to a rubber spatula and mix in the egg yolk all at once..
- Add in the sifted powdered ingredients in 4-5 batches. Cut in with a rubber spatula to mix. Add the next batch before the powder completely disappears from the previous batch..
- Heat up the milk and butter together in the microwave. Add a small amount of the batter from Step 3 and mix it in..
- Return Step 4 into the bowl and mix it in well. The batter is ready once a ribbon dangles from the spatula when lifted..
- Line a pound cake mold with parchment paper and add the mixture. Knock it against the counter 2-3 times to release air bubbles. Bake for 20-25 minutes in a 170°C oven..
- As soon as it has finished baking, drop it from a high place to release air bubbles. Remove it from the mold and turn it upside down, with the parchment paper still intact, to cool..
- Remove the browned surfaces on the top and bottom with a knife..
- Slice into 3 equal pieces. Since it's a pound cake mold, I think it's easy to slice. Cut them pretty thinly..
- Whip together the ingredients for the creme Chantilly in a bowl. Take out 80 g from the strawberry cream..
- Put the syrup ingredients in a container and heat up in the microwave to dissolve the sugar. Set aside to cool..
- On the slice of spongecake that will be used for the bottom, spread on syrup with a paintbrush and coat with a little bit of Step 10. Place the center slice of cake on top and spread with more syrup..
- Coat with some cream, put on 4-5 slices of strawberries. Cover with enough cream to hide the strawberries and top with the last layer of spongecake..
- Spread on some syrup, spread on some cream, and chill in the refrigerator..
- Make the strawberry cream. Mix together all of the ingredients except for the cream. Crush the strawberries or use a blender to create a strawberry puree..
- Strain the strawberries. Grind the strawberries with a spoon so that only the seeds are left behind. (If you don't strain it, I think the seeds will get caught when piping the mont blanc.).
- Mix in the cream and you have a strawberry cream. Whip until thick..
- Put in a piping bag with a mont blanc piping tip and pipe out the topping. Chill in the refrigerator..
- Once cooled, cut off a small amount from either end and cut into 5 pieces. Decorate however you want and it's finished!.
- Here is a sweet potato version: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/170951-sweet-potato-mont-blanc-shortcake https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/170951-sweet-potato-mont-blanc-shortcake.
- Here is a raspberry version: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/170975-raspberry-cheese-mont-blanc-shortcake https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/170975-raspberry-cheese-mont-blanc-shortcake.
- Here is a Matcha and Adzuki Bean version: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/170738-matcha-chocolate-adzuki-mont-blanc-shortcake https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/170738-matcha-chocolate-adzuki-mont-blanc-shortcake.
- Here is a chocolate version: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/170952-orange-chocolate-mont-blanc-shortcake https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/170952-orange-chocolate-mont-blanc-shortcake.
Classy Japanese-inspired strawberry shortcake that everyone you know recommends you to get from our store, spy those fresh and sweet strawberries on top of our cake along with three-layered sponge with strawberries between the layers. View top-quality stock photos of Mont Blanc Cake With Strawberry. Find premium, high-resolution stock photography at Getty Images. Made using coconut flour, coconut cream, and strawberries, of course. Easy and healthy, a must make for the summer season.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Strawberry Mont Blanc Shortcake turns your day joyful.