Hello friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Pepperoni ham and egg sandwich recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Pepperoni ham and egg sandwich recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pepperoni ham and egg sandwich recipe. To make pepperoni ham and egg sandwich you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Pepperoni ham and egg sandwich:
- Get 3 oz of pepperoni luncheon meat.
- Prepare 3 1/2 oz of boiled ham luncheon meat.
- Prepare 4 large of eggs scrambled.
- Take 3 tbsp of mayonnaise made from olive oil.
- Take 1 large of tomato sliced.
- Take 6 slice of white bread.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Pepperoni ham and egg sandwich:
- Fry the pepperoni till crisp put on paper towel to drain excessive oil.
- Take bread put half tablespoon of mayonnaise on each bread fry egg.
- Take put 2 slices of ham each on 4 slices of bread add egg add pepperoni.
- Cut in half or serve whole.
I like to have Grilled Cheese Ham and Egg Sandwich for breakfast. This is my way of "eating like a king" during the first meal of the day. They say that it helps boosts the metabolism if you start your day with a heavy breakfast, so I always gave it a try. Ham and eggs may be a breakfast classic, but they're even better for lunch: try sliced or quartered hard-boiled eggs layered with a salty black forest ham and a bit of mayo on a hearty white bread. This recipe first ran with the Saveur.com story Perfect Pairs: Two-Ingredient Sandwiches ».
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Pepperoni ham and egg sandwich makes your day joyful.