Hello guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for best Tomato Macroni Soup 🍜 recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Tomato Macroni Soup 🍜 recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato macroni soup 🍜 recipe. To make tomato macroni soup 🍜 you need 5 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Tomato Macroni Soup 🍜 :
- Get 4 of Medium to Large fresh tomatoes.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of cornflour (mixed with 2 water).
- Get 1 cup of boiled macroni/pasta.
- Use of Light boiled veggies of your choice (optional).
- Provide of Black pepper & salt (as per taste).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Tomato Macroni Soup 🍜 :
- First rinse the tomatoes really well and keep aside. Remove the stems if there are any.
- In a saucepan or pot take enough water (approx 5-6 cups). So that the tomatoes get immersed completely..
- Add 1 teaspoon salt to the water and bring the water to a rolling boil..
- Add the tomatoes and switch off the fire. Close the saucepan or pot with the lid..
- Let the tomatoes be immersed in the hot water for 20-30 minutes..
- Drain the water and let them become warm or cool down..
- Once the tomatoes become warm or cool down, then peel them..
- Then directly chop the tomatoes above the blender jar so that the juices drop directly inside the blender jar..
- Blend the tomatoes to a smooth puree. Keep aside..
- Make a smooth paste of the 1 teaspoon cornflour with 2 tablespoon water..
- Now in a pan add the tomato puree. Stir and then add water, salt and pepper..
- On a low to medium flame, let the soup come to a gentle boil..
- Stir the corn flour paste. Stir well and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes till the tomato soup thickens on a low flame..
- Now add boiled macroni/pasta into soup with boiled veggies and serve hot !!.
Eat it hot because it does not rewarm very well. We make this soup all the time, but ours is a lot simpler. Macaroni, ground beef, but we just mix it with tomato sauce and tomato juice, seasoned with salt and pepper, garlic, and onion if you want. I usually add onion salt or powder. Sometimes we add diced tomatoes as well, just depending on the mood.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Tomato Macroni Soup 🍜 turns your day cheerful.