Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Oats Cake (Gluten Free and sugar free) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Oats Cake (Gluten Free and sugar free) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oats cake (gluten free and sugar free) recipe. You can have oats cake (gluten free and sugar free) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a remarkably good Oats Cake (Gluten Free and sugar free):
- Take 2 of +1/4th cup rolled Oats.
- Provide 1 of +1/4th cup Quick Oats.
- Use 1 of +1/3rd cup Milk (Dairy or Non Dairy).
- You need 4-5 tbsp of Soften Butter.
- Take 3/4 of th Honey or Maple syrup.
- Take 50 of garams chopped Nuts (Almonds, Walnuts and Cashews).
- Use 50 gms of Raisins and Apricot.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Pumpkin seeds.
- Use 1 of +2 tbsp Flax seeds.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Sunflower seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped dates.
- Use 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Use 1/8 tsp of salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Oats Cake (Gluten Free and sugar free):
- For making gluten free oats cake measure all the ingredients accurately..
- Firstly in a mixing bowl Add Rolled oats and Quick Oats. Than add Nuts, seeds, dry fruits and dates and coat them well in Oats. Save few of nuts, seeds and dry fruits to decorate..
- Take 1 tbsp of Flax seeds and grind them to powder. Than mix this powdered Flax seeds to 3 tbsp of water and keep them aside for few minutes..
- Furthermore beat butter till it turns soft and fluffy. Than in another mixing bowl add Milk, honey, flax seed paste and lastly beated butter and combine all wet ingredients together. Butter will not combine completely with milk but that's fine it would however get mixed with dry ingredients..
- Now combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients gently with help of spatula. Let it sit for 10 minutes or until oats soaks milk completely..
- Line 8 inch tin with butter paper and add the batter into it. Top up with saved nuts, seeds and dry fruits. Gently press them into the batter..
- Bake the oats cake at 180°c for 30 minutes or until completely cooked. You can even bake it on medium gas flame in a large kadhai/pot layered with salt and ring to increase the height of tin for 40 minutes. Once the cake is baked let it cool on cooling rack for atleat 1/2 hour and unmold and serve..
Yes, it really is getting that out of hand. Gluten Free Pancakes with Oat Flour are filling, supportive and easier to digest! My kids love adding a drop of orange essential oil into the maple syrup. Vegan, gluten-free, egg-free, vegetarian, dairy-free, refined sugar free. #rhiansrecipes #pancakes #glutenfree #vegan. Pure oats are gluten-free and safe for most people with gluten intolerance.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Oats Cake (Gluten Free and sugar free) makes your day joyful.