What’s up friends, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for complete 3 step Taro banana tapioca dessert recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent 3 step Taro banana tapioca dessert recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 3 step taro banana tapioca dessert recipe. You can have 3 step taro banana tapioca dessert using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing 3 step Taro banana tapioca dessert:
- Take 2 cups of diced taro.
- Get 1 can of coconut milk.
- Provide 2 of Bananas sliced thick.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of stevia sugar.
- Get of Sesame seeds to sprinkle topping.
- Get 1 tbsp of tapioca.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing 3 step Taro banana tapioca dessert:
- In small pot, boil coconut milk, add tapioca, salt, sugar, and taro for 5 minutes, then lower heat to low..
- When tapioca is clear, add bananas, stir and let cook another 3 minutes..
- Serve with sprinkled sesame..
Taro tapioca dessert can be eaten hot or chilled. It is delicious chilled in the refrigerator overnight and served ice-cold as the soup will thicken and turns creamy after chilled. Taro is a root vegetable, with a mild flavor. Yam helps stabilises Hi guys, today I made Coconut Tapioca with Taro dessert. It's a very popular dessert in southeast Asia.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your 3 step Taro banana tapioca dessert turns your day cheerful.