Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for excellent 🧀🌿🍞Cheese and Onion Bread Serve with Potato Corn Soup🍞🌿🧀 recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent 🧀🌿🍞Cheese and Onion Bread Serve with Potato Corn Soup🍞🌿🧀 recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 🧀🌿🍞cheese and onion bread serve with potato corn soup🍞🌿🧀 recipe. You can cook 🧀🌿🍞cheese and onion bread serve with potato corn soup🍞🌿🧀 using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a appetizing 🧀🌿🍞Cheese and Onion Bread Serve with Potato Corn Soup🍞🌿🧀:
- Get 250 g (2 cups) of all-purpose flour.
- You need 25 of g(2 tbsp) sugar.
- You need 125 of ml(1/2 cup) warm milk.
- Take 5 of g(1-1/2 tsp) instant dry yeast.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- Get 56 g (4 tbsp) of softened unsalted butter.
- You need 50 g (1/2 cup) of grated cheese Cheddar or mozzarella.
- Prepare 25 of g(2 tbsp) spring onions chopped.
- You need 5 g (1 tbsp) of Parsley chopped toppings, as needed.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing 🧀🌿🍞Cheese and Onion Bread Serve with Potato Corn Soup🍞🌿🧀:
- In a mixing bowl add flour, yeast sugar, salt, warm milk, beaten egg, softened butter. using a strong spoon or use a mixer until the dough smooth and soft. About 5 minutes..
- We have the urge to add the flour when finding that the dough is sticky and very soft. But please don't add flour (or your rolls will be hard). Add grated cheese, chopped spring onions and parsley and knead the dough about 2 minute..
- Transfer the dough in a floured work table. Shape into a ball roll out like pizza put the dough in a baking tray line with parchment paper..
- Using a very sharp knife, cut through the dough from the outer edge and use a glass or circular object and place it in the middle. Cut sixteen equal slices..
- Take two slices of dough and twist them away from each other twice. Repeat around the entire circle. Take each pair of twisted slices and press the ends together firmly Brush the top of the bread with beaten egg sprinkle some grated cheese and chopped parsley..
- Let the dough rise for 2- 3 hours in a warm place. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. and bake it for 15 -20 minutes, or until lightly golden brown. Remove from the oven and brush with melted butter before serving..
Put the flours, salt, chilli flakes and a twist of black pepper. Add potato, water, bouillon cubes, salt, and pepper. Remove from heat and blend till smooth. Return to saucepan and add milk and cheese. Reheat slowly until cheese melts, but do not boil!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your 🧀🌿🍞Cheese and Onion Bread Serve with Potato Corn Soup🍞🌿🧀 turns your day cheerful.