Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Tapioca pudding with rose, walnuts and carrots recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Tapioca pudding with rose, walnuts and carrots recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tapioca pudding with rose, walnuts and carrots recipe. You can have tapioca pudding with rose, walnuts and carrots using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Tapioca pudding with rose, walnuts and carrots:
- Get 5-6 tbsp of fresh ghee.
- Get 1 cup of tapioca/sago (soaked for I hour).
- Get 2 tbsp of grated jaggery.
- Take 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 4-5 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of rose essence.
- Get 3-4 of rose petals.
- Get 4-5 of walnuts.
- You need 3 cup of fresh thick milk.
- Provide 1 cup of grated carrots.
- Take 2-3 of Almonds(garnishing).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Tapioca pudding with rose, walnuts and carrots:
- 1. In a large pot, soak Tapioca/sabudana for about an hour..
- 2. In a heavy bottomed pan add ghee and grated carrots..
- 3. Sauté for about 4-5 minutes..
- 4. Add sugar, jaggery and stir well..
- 5. Once it combines, add fresh thick milk and stir well..
- 6. Boil the mixture and leave until it's half reduced..
- 7. Add in soaked sago/tapioca and stir well..
- 8. Add in the cardamom, rose essence, almonds and mix well..
- 9. Bring to a boil and leave the mixture to room temperature..
- Transfer this pudding into a small mini glass or a bowl and garnish it with chopped almonds, rose petals and some walnuts..
- You can serve this pudding chilled or warm.just delicious..
Rich in starch, it is basically a processed food. High in carbs and starch and very low in protein, vitamins, and minerals, it is generally cooked with other nutritious ingredients to balance the dish. Nutritional Value – Sago/tapioca pearl (Sabudana) is power packed with carbohydrates, and when combined with milk, carrots and nuts, the pudding proves to be an excellent energy booster. Adding saffron to the dish fills it with pleasant aroma, making it a deliciously desirable dessert. Gajar ka halwa, also known as gajorer halua, gajrela, gajar pak, and carrot halwa is a carrot-based sweet dessert pudding from the Indian subcontinent.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Tapioca pudding with rose, walnuts and carrots makes your day joyful.