Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for pleasing Chana dal pulao recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Chana dal pulao recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chana dal pulao recipe. To make chana dal pulao you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Chana dal pulao:
- Prepare 1 cup of Basmati rice -.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Chana dal -.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped onion – small size.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste -.
- Take 2 of Whole black pepper -.
- Prepare 2 of Cloves.
- Use 1 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- Get 2 of Green cardamon.
- Use 1 of Black cardamom.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of Clarified butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Chana dal pulao:
- Soak chana dal for 4 – 5 hours and also wash and soak basmati rice for fifteen mins and strain it.
- Heat clarified butter / ghee in a pressure cooker.
- Add whole garam masala to crackle.
- Add onion and saute for 2 – 3 mins..
- Add ginger garlic paste and chana dal and saute for 3 – 4 mins…
- Add rice and mix well..
- Add salt and two and half cup of water and cover the lid of the pressure cooker.
- When pressure cooker release the whistle turn off the flame.
- When pressure cooker release the whistle turn off the flame Serve with raita. and salad.
Chana dal is soaked and cooked in pressure cooker along with rice and mild spices. Chana dal is one of the most protein rich lentil used in Indian cuisine. It is made by removing the outer skin It is used in various preparations like chana dal masala vada, chana dal fry, chana dal kheer. Ingredients for Chana Dal Pulao Recipe. How To Make Kheer / Rice Pudding Rec.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Chana dal pulao turns your day joyful.