What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Coconut fritters deep in sugar syrup recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Coconut fritters deep in sugar syrup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut fritters deep in sugar syrup recipe. You can cook coconut fritters deep in sugar syrup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect Coconut fritters deep in sugar syrup:
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Take 1 cup of grated coconut.
- Use 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide 1 of cardamon.
- Prepare As required of Oil for frying.
- Provide As required of Cherry for garnish.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Coconut fritters deep in sugar syrup:
- Assemble all the ingredients..
- Then in a pan add milk and coconut. Once milk boil add all-purpose flour. Make a dough from it..
- Once dough is ready, grease ghee in your pam and give a shape of your choice from the dough..
- Then in a pan add oil and fry the coconut fritters in a low flame. In meantime prepare the sugar syrup with water and sugar and add the cardamon on that..
- Then once frying is done then dip the coconut fritters in a sugar syrup and boil for 10 minutes in a high flame. Once done garnish with cherry and serve..
Add in milk, cream, sugar and thyme. Stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil and thickens. Fill the sheet with fritters, leaving some space in between them. The last step is to make your glaze. To do that, you need a small saucepan over medium heat.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Coconut fritters deep in sugar syrup turns your day cheerful.