Hi buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for excellent Chana dal recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Chana dal recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chana dal recipe. You can have chana dal using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Chana dal:
- Prepare 1 cup of chana dal.
- Use 1.5 tbsp of cumin coriander powder.
- Take 1 handful of cashew nuts and raisins.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of dry red chilli.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need To taste of salt and sugar.
- You need As needed of oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Chana dal:
- Wash and soak the dal.
- Boil the dal adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat oil and temper cumin seeds and dry red chilli.
- Add bay leaf and nuts and raisins.
- Add ginger paste and cumin coriander powder,red chilli powder and mix well.
- Add boiled Dal and mix sugar.
- Remove and serve it with roti.
For parboiling, drain the soaked chana dal, again add clean water and boil till the dal is almost cooked, but not completely cooked. Many recipes call for parboiled chana dal as it gets cooked completely along with the final dish. Chana dal takes time to cook so generally a pressure cooker is used to make it. You can also use an instant pot to cook this lentil. However, if you don't have a pressure cooker or instant pot, soak chana dal in water for at least one hour before cooking it in a normal pot.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Chana dal makes your day cheerful.