Hello friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for tasty Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted pumpkin and carrot soup recipe. You can cook roasted pumpkin and carrot soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup:
- Provide 500 g of pumpkin.
- Prepare 300 g of carrots.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- Use 2 of brown onions.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1/2 of vegetable stock cube.
- Take 600 ml of water (or more).
- You need 150 ml of cream (I use oat).
- Take of Optional.
- Provide 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup:
- Peel and cut pumpkin and carrots into pieces and put in a oven tray. Coat with oil, salt and pepper..
- Cut the onions (peel on!) in half and put on the tray skin side up. Cook the vegetables in the oven for 20 minutes at 225 degrees..
- Add the garlic (unpeeled) and roast for another 10-15 minutes, until the vegetables are soft..
- Peel onions and garlic and put the vegetables in a saucepan together with hot water and the stock cube. Blend until smooth..
- Add cream and check the seasoning (if the soup is a bit too thick for your liking, just add some more hot water)..
- Enjoy with some crispy croutons!.
Get the recipe for our pumpkin & bacon soup. Roast pumpkin with cream, thyme & parmesan. Why not go the whole hog and serve up your soupy squash starter in the pumpkin shell? This one would be great for a Halloween party and is as decadent as it gets. The cream, garlic and thyme will infuse the flesh during baking.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup makes your day cheerful.